The Industrialization of Telecom Application Development
November 15 – 16
What is TADS?
The Telecom Application Developer Summit (TADS) is a grassroots initiative to build an open global ecosystem focused on helping businesses and developers use telecom capabilities in their applications, services, and business processes.
We bring together the leaders of the industry – across service providers, technology providers, developers, and enterprises – to work on getting new services to market and making business success in new services an everyday reality.
While its sister event, TADHack (the largest telecom application development hackathon) is a celebration of developers, technology and creativity, TADSummit is focused on the business and strategy of making and saving money with telecom application development.
Telecom app development is now everywhere!
What topics do we cover?
- New services and businesses
- Contextual communications
- Conversational CRM and BOTs
- Real time analytics
- M2M and IoT without the hype
- Telecom APIs and WebRTC
- Internal innovation success in large organizations
- De-centralization of the web
- Application-to-person revolution
- Network app stores
- Enterprise telecom apps
- Open source, open networks
- The Dangerous Demo
Plus, if you are too afraid to hack at TADHack, TADSummit is the next best thing!
- TADSummit EMEA Americas AgendaSeptember 5, 2020
TADSummit EMEA Americas agenda is focused on fair, frank, and independent advice / education for the rest of us in programmable communications / telecoms who are not wrapped up in the BABS ...more →
- Preview of GoContact Keynote: Helping Carriers Win More Enterprise Business in a post-COVID-19 WorldAugust 5, 2020
We are pleased to announce GoContact are sponsoring TADSummit EMEA / Americas 2020 in November. Thanks to their support TADSummit is made possible. Their keynote presentation is: ...more →