The Industrialization of Telecom Application Development
November 15 – 16
What is TADS?
The Telecom Application Developer Summit (TADS) is a grassroots initiative to build an open global ecosystem focused on helping businesses and developers use telecom capabilities in their applications, services, and business processes.
We bring together the leaders of the industry – across service providers, technology providers, developers, and enterprises – to work on getting new services to market and making business success in new services an everyday reality.
While its sister event, TADHack (the largest telecom application development hackathon) is a celebration of developers, technology and creativity, TADSummit is focused on the business and strategy of making and saving money with telecom application development.
Telecom app development is now everywhere!
What topics do we cover?
- New services and businesses
- Contextual communications
- Conversational CRM and BOTs
- Real time analytics
- M2M and IoT without the hype
- Telecom APIs and WebRTC
- Internal innovation success in large organizations
- De-centralization of the web
- Application-to-person revolution
- Network app stores
- Enterprise telecom apps
- Open source, open networks
- The Dangerous Demo
Plus, if you are too afraid to hack at TADHack, TADSummit is the next best thing!
- TADSummit Special: Why conversational AI providers are moving to open sourceby Alan Quayle on March 23, 2023 at 4:15 pm
Dave Horton, Creator of drachtio.org, the open source framework for SIP Server applications Commentary Dave provides an nice intro to the conversation AI space, and the reasons why Cognigy are using […]
- TADSummit Special: Silent Authenticationby Alan Quayle on March 22, 2023 at 4:19 pm
Eric Nadalin, CTO, co-founder tru.ID, and Gentleman Farmer Finally after all those years, mobile network operators start to offer a secure and frictionless alternative to SMS. Learn more about Silent […]